If I had to pick a couple of things that are permanent in my wardrobe, the above nine would definitely be in always.
- The KHAKI jacket - I must own 5 of them, one is very light, great for the summer, another inherited from my Dad, another in cotton, and I find they're perfect for this weather.
- Classic V-neck GREY CASHMERE SWEATER, as you can dress it down with jeans or dress it up with a sequined skirt and it looks amazing.
- BLACK SUNGLASSES, always fit into whatever you're wearing, don't detract from your face, and always have that star quality.
- The ETHNIC SWEATER, I just love, again to dress down a little black dress or to wear on the weekend, it's great forever piece.
- The SIGNET RING, mostly worn by men, and not all are aristocrats, but looks so cool on women too!
- LEVIS 501, need I say more?
- NUDE COLOURED FLATS, the kind that go from day, to wedding, to a baptism to a dinner, just make sure you get a really well made pair.
- WHITE CONVERSE, an all time favourite that really has a cool status.
- A MEN'S SIZE WATCH, looks so sexy on a women's wrist, and even now that I 'm wearing a more lady-like type, I still think that this looks great with everything.
Have an enchanting day,